HEAR Center, a non-profit organization since 1954, offers complete and affordable hearing and speech services, and is dedicated to helping people at all stages of life be a part of the hearing and speaking world.
HEAR Center will be a Center of Excellence in providing expertise, assistance, compassion, and technology to all those with hearing loss or speech and language impairments as well as those who care for them. Our Values
We are committed to meeting the highest levels of service by ensuring:
- We are accountable and responsive to the communities we serve and focused on making a difference
- We foster and honor strong relationships with our partners and affiliates
- Our choices are driven by continuous improvement and innovation and aims for excellence and integrity
- Our practices reflect a commitment to cultural diversity and the knowledge necessary to serve our members with respect and competence
"Could I but lift the deafness from a child
and free the muted voice
in the torrent of words,
that destiny denied."
- The prayer of Ciwa Griffiths, Ed.D. -
Contact Us |
Copyright © 2009 - HEAR Center - 301 East Del Mar Boulevard, Pasadena, CA 91101
Phone: (626) 796- 2016 - Fax: (626) 796-2320